Transforming your options for minimally invasive surgery.
If you’ve been told you may need surgery, you are likely considering several options. Introducing the Anovo Surgical System; a new, novel approach for transvaginal hysterectomy and other benign gynecological procedures.
At Momentis, we put the patient first. We’ve developed the first and only platform designed for transvaginal robotic surgery. Our goal is to pioneer robotic assisted minimally invasive surgery by minimizing the risk of complications, shorten recovery times and enable a safer, more precise surgery to you, the patient1. Learn more about Anovo.
Revolutionizing gynecologic surgery.
Transforming Robotics by offering a transvaginal surgery to gynecology patients
What is the Anovo Surgical System? Small. Portable. Capable.
TRANSFORMING HYSTERECTOMY OPTIONS
Getting you back to your life.
Anovo is the first of its kind in enabling unprecedented articulation and reach in these currently approved clinical indications.
Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- What surgical options are available for me?
- Which is the best option for my situation?
- What are the differences between open, vaginal, laparoscopic, robotic-assisted surgery, and transvaginal robotic-assisted surgery?
- Am I a candidate for transvaginal robotic assisted surgery with Anovo?
- Can you tell me about your experience and outcomes with Anovo Surgical Systems?
- Why is transvaginal surgery the preferred approach when indicated?
- How will I feel after surgery with Anovo?