Will build clinical and administrative champions, as well as the ability to identify, qualify, and cultivate new opportunities through the entire capital sales process. Will effectively master the clinical, technical, and industry knowledge needed to cultivate and develop surgeon support and engagement, as well as the ability to effectively communicate the clinical, financial, and market development aspects behind the technology/program to the executive team, in order to drive capital sales and meet quarterly and annual sales quotas.
· Ownership of all capital sales initiatives within the assigned geography to meet or exceed quota.
· Identify, qualify, and cultivate new opportunities through targeting key surgeons, markets, hospitals, ASC’s, developing clinical champions, executing upon the capital sales process through the entire cycle.
· Create, manage, and grow the capital sales pipeline through targeting, cold-calling, networking with surgeons, executives, industry peers, and leads generated by the company.
· Effectively present the clinical benefits and the clinical aspects of the technology to prospective surgeons, put clinical validation steps in place, execute upon them, and open up executive discussions around the technology and robotics program.
· Assist in managing key aspects of the clinical validation steps, including peer to peer discussions, robotic demonstrations, Case Site Visits, Robotic Roadshows, Cadaver Labs, etc.
· Effectively present the clinical, financial, and market development opportunities behind the technology and program to key hospital and ASC executives in order to secure the program and partnership, on an off-budget timeline.
· Work with the hospital CFO/Finance Team to tailor the acquisition model that will allow them to capitalize on the technology in an off-budget timeline.
· Assists potential customers in building their business plans, including hospital-specific market data, competitive market analysis, Return on Investment, and any additional aspects needed to help the customer justify the acquisition of the technology.
· Develop and assist with market development activities geared towards educating surgeons, patients, and hospital executives on the technology, as well as stimulating the market.
· Detailed organization and reporting of all key status updates and milestones of the capital pipeline to leadership, via sales reporting tools and processes, pipeline update calls, etc.
· Leads the launch of new robotic programs, including pre-launch activities with key hospital stakeholders and Memic team members, coordination and execution of the launch meeting, introduction of the Memic launch team, and effective hand-off of the program overall to the Memic clinical and marketing teams.
· When needed, participates and supports key industry meetings, marketing events, clinical events, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years demonstrated success in Medical Capital Sales; combination of education and experience is acceptable.
· Executive selling experience background. (CEO/CFO/COO of hospitals)
· Ability to travel up to 75%
· Excellent communication, both written and verbal, required.
· Prior experience using CRM
· Valid Driver’s license
USA | Sales & Marketing
We are expanding our Software Team and seeking a Software Engineering Leader for managing and leading U.S Software Engineering team in the effective design, implementation, and operation of Memic software products and services.
• Accountable for the design and development of effective software that meets given complex, strategic business needs.
• Recruit, mentor, and manage an effective software engineering team
• Ensure alignment of the team products and services with Memic technology and architecture strategy
• Provide technical knowledge and insight to peers and colleagues
• Lead the software architecture design, implementation, documentation, testing, and product release.
• Recruit, mentor and manage an effective software engineering team. Provides ongoing coaching and support for the overall success and of the team.
• Provide technical knowledge and insight to peers and colleagues and facilitate knowledge sharing.
• Practice test-driven development methodologies to achieve the highest code coverage possible for unit-testing
• Ensure the team’s approach to testing is fit for purpose
• Ensure integration of the software with monitoring and support tools
• Review and give constructive feedback on others’ code
• Support product and departmental managers in communicating strategy and product fit and effectiveness to stakeholders at all levels
• Ensure the team’s software works well in its operating environment
• Ensure that the team’s technical product documentation is always complete, accurate, and coherent.
• Ensure troubleshooting and resolution of issues throughout the product life cycle including out of hours support for incident resolution.
• Work with other technical leaders in the broader organization to define, document and distribute best practice and standards.
• Define, lead and encourage continuous improvement of the team delivery and development processes.
• Work with project, product leads to design software and create implementable specifications and tasks at product and roadmap level.
• Work with subcontractors where necessary providing direction, support and documentation.
• Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and help introduce them where appropriate.
• Responsible for team’s products archival and release.
• Participate and oversight of software risk assessments.
• Plan and monitor work plans, coordinate, develop, document, and maintain robust and extensible software.
· Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 7 years hands-on software development experience (C++/C#)
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing and developing a team of Software Engineers or Developers
· 5+ years of experience in software medical device development classified as Class 2 and/or Class 3 medical device
· Fluent in real-time systems and object-oriented languages, Cloud advantage
· Experience in motion control and Robotics Advantage
· Expertise with real time SW and communication protocols
· Demonstrated applied expertise in FDA design control requirements (21 CFR 820.30) as applied to medical device software and medical device regulations including ISO 13485, ISO 14971, Cybersecurity, IEC 62366, and IEC 62304
· Experience in working in an environment following Agile methodology – advantage
· Demonstrated applied expertise with Software FMEA process
· Experience leading nearshore and/or offshore development partners
· Familiarity with health and data privacy regulations
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally 10%.
· Valid US Passport
Indications for use: The Anovo™ Surgical System is an endoscopic instrument control system that is intended to assist in the accurate control of the Anovo™ Arms during single site, natural orifice laparoscopic-assisted transvaginal benign surgical procedures listed below. The Anovo™ Surgical System is indicated for use in adult patients. It is intended to be used by trained physicians in an operating room environment. The representative uses of the Anovo™ Surgical System are indicated for the following benign procedures: Total Benign Hysterectomy with Salpingo-Oophorectomy • Total Benign Hysterectomy with Salpingectomy • Total Benign Hysterectomy • Salpingectomy • Oophorectomy • Adnexectomy • Ovarian cyst removal. Caution: The safety and effectiveness of the Anovo™ Surgical System was established only for the representative uses mentioned in the Indications for Use. The demonstration of safety and effectiveness for the representative specific procedures did not include evaluation of outcomes related to the treatment of cancer (overall survival, disease-free survival, local recurrence) or treatment of the patient’s underlying is ease/condition. Device usage in all surgical procedures should be guided by the clinical judgment of an adequately trained surgeon. The prescription-use symbol or “Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.” For safety information, including risks, indications, and specific warnings and cautions related to the Anovo™ System please refer to the Anovo™ Surgical System Instructions for Use provided with your Anovo™ Surgical System.