The Mobile Showroom Demonstration Specialist fills a pivotal role in support of the Memic Sales and Clinical Services team by 87000ensuring safe and timely transportation of the mobile demonstration lab. The MSDS will be responsible for maintaining the mobile showroom lab inventory as well as maintain proper service records for the vehicle. The MSDS is a technical and clinical expert on the Hominis® system and will assist with surgeon demonstrations, lab sessions, and troubleshooting on an as needed basis. With the provided exposure to training and product demonstrations this position will facilitate movement to other opportunities within the company.
· Safely transport the mobile showroom lab to and from sites around Eastern US.
· Support and assist the sales team in the set-up, demonstration and break-down of the Hominis® system.
· Coordinate closely and effectively with the sales team and marketing team to meet all showroom deadlines and appointments and any marketing related activities such as attendance at Tradeshows.
· Possess a current and expert level knowledge of the Hominis® system as well as relevant anatomy and procedures.
· Coordinate with destinations to secure demonstration location for showroom lab.
· Ensure proper inventory levels of all clinical equipment as well as ensure all equipment is maintained prior to any demonstration.
· As necessary, work with the clinical and technical services team to provide remote troubleshooting and maintenance assistance.
· Maintains a positive, friendly, and helpful demeanor, and will represent Memic in a professional manner.
· Own setup and teardown for clinical demonstrations and lab sessions and provide support during these events as needed.
· Schedule and document proper maintenance records for the assigned vehicle.
· Always ensure cleanliness and functionality of the mobile lab.
· Maintain a clean driving record and obtain all relevant traffic and safety laws.
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of one (1) year prior medical device experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Knowledge of the medical device surgical robotics industry required; gynecology preferred.
· Current and valid driver’s license with clean driving record required.
· Ability to travel up to 75% and to independently manage travel logistics and to work nights and weekends as needed.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Problem solver who can maintain composure and identify solutions in a high-pressure environment.
· Ability to effectively work in an evolving start-up environment where job demands can shift on a regular basis.
· Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and can be flexible in a dynamic work environment.
· Evidence of positive and trustworthy relationship-building through all levels of an organization.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Indications for use: The Anovo™ Surgical System is an endoscopic instrument control system that is intended to assist in the accurate control of the Anovo™ Arms during single site, natural orifice laparoscopic-assisted transvaginal benign surgical procedures listed below. The Anovo™ Surgical System is indicated for use in adult patients. It is intended to be used by trained physicians in an operating room environment. The representative uses of the Anovo™ Surgical System are indicated for the following benign procedures: Total Benign Hysterectomy with Salpingo-Oophorectomy • Total Benign Hysterectomy with Salpingectomy • Total Benign Hysterectomy • Salpingectomy • Oophorectomy • Adnexectomy • Ovarian cyst removal. Caution: The safety and effectiveness of the Anovo™ Surgical System was established only for the representative uses mentioned in the Indications for Use. The demonstration of safety and effectiveness for the representative specific procedures did not include evaluation of outcomes related to the treatment of cancer (overall survival, disease-free survival, local recurrence) or treatment of the patient’s underlying is ease/condition. Device usage in all surgical procedures should be guided by the clinical judgment of an adequately trained surgeon. The prescription-use symbol or “Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.” For safety information, including risks, indications, and specific warnings and cautions related to the Anovo™ System please refer to the Anovo™ Surgical System Instructions for Use provided with your Anovo™ Surgical System.